HAHAHAHAHA...yea, I guess that's it in a nutshell, except we are trying to keep away from the greasy hamburgers and fries, so it's more like some of those sweets...
and lack of exercise! I can't wait until I can exercise again! I am going to start walking now. Taking a few short walks this last week of recovery and stepping it up as soon as the doctor gives the okay!
3 Comments:
That's awsome!! Really disgusting.. but hilarious
HAHAHAHAHA...yea, I guess that's it in a nutshell, except we are trying to keep away from the greasy hamburgers and fries, so it's more like some of those sweets...
and lack of exercise! I can't wait until I can exercise again! I am going to start walking now. Taking a few short walks this last week of recovery and stepping it up as soon as the doctor gives the okay!
Post a Comment
<< Home