Shannon Brown
| Hey, I know she is reading this, so I wanted to just say a few wrods for her! I have known Shannon since before I was born(is that possible?)she and my mom were school friends, and growing up, she was Aunty Shannon. Amazing, sympathetic, loving, and I have to say she was better family to me than my biological Aunts, who were never around. I love you so much "Aunt" Shannon, and I am praying for you constantly! God is in the miracle business, and can be your miracle! |
We B Losing
3 Comments:
For sure we all love Shannon! Our prayers and support are there for her!
What a wonderful spirit she has shown in all this. Her true Christianity is showing through! As the song goes..."In the good times and the bad he's been the best friend I've ever had!"
It is so good to have Jesus, family and the church family when we face life's troubled times.
Yes, we are believing for a miracle in Jesus Name!
Sis. Shannon... even I remember the many times that I spent at your house, the times I went to your great family gatherings, and the many good times me and Tammy spent together. The times when you would shock my socks off when you gave Tammy a $100 bill and send us to the gas station by the church. The times we used to try on your high heel shoes and the amazing birthday parties you threw for Tammy!
I love you and your family will be in my prayers!
Jessie
Oh, Jessie, doesn't it just make the memories flood back??? I was thining the same thing, trying to make Shannon's heels fit me, and now I wear a couple sizes bigger than her! Tammy and I stuffing our shirts wishing we were "big" and now I wish I was small!!! Sniffing because I had a cold and having a kleenex put in my hand and ordered to blow it all out! That's one thing she could not stand! Memories are beautiful and I will always cherish them! Love you!!
Post a Comment
<< Home