We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Friday, July 28, 2006

I'm Home

Hullo to all! We arrived home from our trip last night. I did not gain or lose and so I am happy, although I would be happier to have lost. But..... when you don't walk the walk you cannot expect the results. It seems that they are not majorly into vegetables and fruits. I kinda got strange looks when I ate my vegetables off a restaurant meal first. But, that was not enough to cover the snickers bar, the chocolate cake, the barbequed sausage and the meals out.

We visited Nikki in the first part of our trip and she is doing reasonably well. They took her off all thyroid medication to find out if she has Graves disease. She has been having tests each month and will find out the results in mid August. She tires easily and all that comes with that. Her dose of prednisone is reduced and that caused the diabetes to recede. Her hair is falling out and very thin. She is on heavy duty drugs to try and control the Lupus. She still needs our prayers.

Mer, I found that if I cooked and no one was coming home then they used it for lunches the next day or I had it for a few days for myself. Your cooking will not be wasted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Yeeeaaaa! Welcome home, my lady!!! We missed you terribly!!!Hey, just hold onto the fact that you didn't gain!!!Thanks for the info on Nikki. We are praying always for her.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home