Exercise Tips and Thoughts
These were sent to me by Brenda Booker.....
My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. Now she's 97 years old and we don't know where she is.
I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there.
I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.
If you are going to try cross country skiing, start with a small country.
My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. Now she's 97 years old and we don't know where she is.
I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there.
I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.
If you are going to try cross country skiing, start with a small country.
3 Comments:
Those are too funny! I like the one about the gramma and the one about the flabby thighs. Pray my strength in the Lord, I would like to be able to see my thighs past my stomach when standing straight. Pretty sad goal, eh? Of course I could have a problem with those appendages above my stomach.
I am back at it. You can pretty well guess that if I am not writing I am not doing very well! So here we go again. I keep thinking that success is just getting at it one more time than you flub it up. So here goes, hoping this will be that time.
I am with you Sherri...anything I can do to help please let me know. Walking with you and encouragement are what I can offer right now.
Of course it would have to be morning or evening. Right now the sun is too unbearable for walking after lunch. WOW!
You have done so well. You might have taken a break, haven't we all at many points in this journey, but you are still further ahead than you were!
Onward!!!!
....oh and those would be shorter, slower walks than my normal for now!
Post a Comment
<< Home