We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Checkup

I had my 6 week check up at 7 1/2 weeks today! The doctor signed me off! All is well! Thank God!

I won't be able to do the weight resistant exercises right now but I can walk! I have taken several walks and am looking forward to more. I am going farther each time.

While the weather is nice we need to take advantage of the fresh air and get some much needed exercise before the winter!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Yea, Sis. King!!! I was going to ask you how you were feeling, and thank God you are better! You look incredible-hey are you down as low as you wanted???

5:51 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

well....not yet....a few more I think. But I am happy with the loss of a couple of lbs for sure! Still trying...I think the walking will do it! Of course with moderate diet as well!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home