Welcome back, Sis. King!!!
| It was so awesome to see you in church tonight! Welcome back, and thank God for his healing on your body! I ahve to say you look amazing...that weight loss just put you right where you wanted to be didn't it? Lokks like it! You look incredible, and I hope you'll be felling the same soon. Love you tons! |
We B Losing
4 Comments:
Thanks Amy! I really enjoyed being back in church!
I lost weight for sure. I'll know if it where I want to be when the swelling goes down!
Good to see you had that strength to make it last night. I hope it's not too uncomfortable... but I'd rather see you staying at home and getting better and stronger faster!!
You are the bestest, most beautiful, most powerful, Pastor's wife.. definately the King's Daughter!! Love you soo much!! If you need any help, feel free to call me.
Thanks Mer and Jessie, I for sure am taking it easy. I read that you only have one chance to heal right. It was so good to be in church! I love it! The power of God was so thick!
Talk about atrocious spelling!!!! Sorry folks...and this from the girl who won the spelling awards in school...
Post a Comment
<< Home