We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

SWIM NIGHT FULL!

Wow! The swim night on June 24 from 10:15PM - 12:15AM is now full. Everyone has already paid because I was saying first pay.. I can't reserve spots. It's at the Village Square Leisure Centre, if anyone needs the address, you can give me a call at 606-9806.

Thanks all for making it a go!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Cool! I hope you all have fun. I would never show my 'sludge' Mer, but since you don't really have any you should go!!! Love ya!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

I actually paid for an extra 5 spots sooo. If you would like to come.. pay me asap.
T-shirt and shorts would cover most of it... I have long swim shorts that go to the knee... if you would like to try them on.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home