Still Kicking
Just a quick update to say I am still kicking!
I got home Tuesday afternoon. Misty and PK are spoiling me for sure!
Thanks for understanding about my request for no visitors. When you are that out of it and sick you really don't feel like it.
I do want to express my gratitude to the ones that I had arranged to come and help me before I went in.
Annette, sweet Annette, there on the first night, rubbing my calves and feet and praying!
Sherri, in her calm, gentle way with me the second night. I felt secure.
Mer, there to massage my aching arm and hand. She worked a miracle on my hand. It was so swollen from the IV.
And my dearest Misty, there with me for 3 nights and days! How thankful I was that she was there! An extension of me helping me!
Mark, with his compassionate eyes and feeling heart!
Matt and Dinora with Killer II. What a joy to have them there.
And of course PK......the best!
Thank you all for your love and prayers. Even if you weren't there I felt your prayers. I know you love me and that is so awesome! I am so blessed.
Well, I said a quick note.....
I got home Tuesday afternoon. Misty and PK are spoiling me for sure!
Thanks for understanding about my request for no visitors. When you are that out of it and sick you really don't feel like it.
I do want to express my gratitude to the ones that I had arranged to come and help me before I went in.
Annette, sweet Annette, there on the first night, rubbing my calves and feet and praying!
Sherri, in her calm, gentle way with me the second night. I felt secure.
Mer, there to massage my aching arm and hand. She worked a miracle on my hand. It was so swollen from the IV.
And my dearest Misty, there with me for 3 nights and days! How thankful I was that she was there! An extension of me helping me!
Mark, with his compassionate eyes and feeling heart!
Matt and Dinora with Killer II. What a joy to have them there.
And of course PK......the best!
Thank you all for your love and prayers. Even if you weren't there I felt your prayers. I know you love me and that is so awesome! I am so blessed.
Well, I said a quick note.....
6 Comments:
I'm glad you're feeling better, enough to update us yourself!
Misty came by the church on Sunday night, letting everyone know you are doing much better, it was nice to hear. I remember when my mom had one done, i was pretty young but i remember it. She too got very natious from the drugs, but thankfully it only lasted a day or two.
Hope to see you at Pentecost Sunday!
Crystal
Thanks for the update! I was worried about you and continually asked my mom if she had heard how you were doing.
I love you!
J
I am so glad you are feeling better! I told my mom it just about broke my heart to see you so still and knowing you were in such pain! Thank God for his healing touch!!! Love you!!!
You know I really wasn't in pain. They manage that for you really well. It was the nausea that got me. I get unbelievable nauseated with the anesthesia.
Also, my blood level and blood pressure were down from the surgery.
Therefore, everytime they tried to get me up I would be very, very sick and dizzy.
Thank God I didn't have to have pain on top of that!
I am taking it real easy...no choice really! I am feeling very, very tired....normal I think! Forced slow down.
I am already tired of being a patient. Ready to go!! Oh well....
Yep, but don't get up and go too fast!!! Maybe you could pretend to be reeeeeallly weak, and Misty will stay longer...you think??? Nope, I don't see that working...bummer.
No Helen, I won't be there Sunday...still getting around pretty carefully.
Have a great trip!
I am blessed! You are the most wonderful saints in the world!
Post a Comment
<< Home