Over the 1/2 way mark
I am now officially over the half way point of my "proposed recovery time" of 6 weeks. For all those of you who have been concerned about me not being "good" during this time I have been following the rules and have been quite helpless for sure! Not that I like it at all!
I do tire very quickly. Pastor King has been great. He is making sure I do it right when he is around.
Thank you to all those of you that have brought supper at Loro's request. The food has been outstanding. I really appreciate and feel so spoiled!
One bonus of this surgery is that I have lost a bit of weight. Hopefully I can keep it off and go down that extra bit that I need after recovery. I am hoping to do lots of walking in July. It will be a while before I can do strength resistance again.
I am still taking small amounts of food more often. I hope I can keep that up as well. It is a big key to weight loss and mainenance.
Love all of you. Thank you for your prayers and care!
I do tire very quickly. Pastor King has been great. He is making sure I do it right when he is around.
Thank you to all those of you that have brought supper at Loro's request. The food has been outstanding. I really appreciate and feel so spoiled!
One bonus of this surgery is that I have lost a bit of weight. Hopefully I can keep it off and go down that extra bit that I need after recovery. I am hoping to do lots of walking in July. It will be a while before I can do strength resistance again.
I am still taking small amounts of food more often. I hope I can keep that up as well. It is a big key to weight loss and mainenance.
Love all of you. Thank you for your prayers and care!
2 Comments:
Thank God for his healing! You do look great, and believe me, once you start walking that extra few pounds will melt off! Then you can have some of mine!!!
Summer is usually a little easier to loose weight because it's easier to sweat in the heat. You are looking great! I love you too!!
Post a Comment
<< Home