Mini Meals
One good thing that is coming out of this surgery so far is that I am on mini meals still. I don't have a big appetite and can only take small amount at a time.
I didn't eat anything for about 6 days except a piece of toast, a bit of ice cream. Tuesday afternoon when I came home from the hospital was my first meal since the surgery. Misty made a delicious chicken soup. I say meal....I had about a half of a cup for the start.
Since then I have still been taking small, small portions throughout the day. It fills me up.
If I can keep this stomach shrunk....maybe I can lose that last bit I want to!
I am recovering well and trying to obey the rules! So frustrating!
I didn't eat anything for about 6 days except a piece of toast, a bit of ice cream. Tuesday afternoon when I came home from the hospital was my first meal since the surgery. Misty made a delicious chicken soup. I say meal....I had about a half of a cup for the start.
Since then I have still been taking small, small portions throughout the day. It fills me up.
If I can keep this stomach shrunk....maybe I can lose that last bit I want to!
I am recovering well and trying to obey the rules! So frustrating!
4 Comments:
Happy to hear that you are doing better. Thanks for letting us know. Love and prayers for a speedy recovery!
I'm sure you've been loosing on that 4 day fast!
Love you!!
6 days Jessie!!! 6 days!!! LOL
Good, but bad, you know? But I'm sure your body is now getting used to the tiny meals. I am glad you are feeling better! Loveya tons!
Oh ya.. u r right!! That's a long fast!
Post a Comment
<< Home