Father's Day
Don't forget to give your father's a huge heartfelt Happy Father's Day, ladies! After all we would not be here, but for them...don't tell them that though, or we'll have a church full of swelled heads tomorrow...JK!!! My kids bought my dad the most beautiful card...and it fits perfectly, since he is the father figure in their lives. I have to say I am doubly thankful for him for that! Love you all!
4 Comments:
Ya, I wished my drinking father a Happy Father's Day at 2:00AM and then phoned him again on Sunday during the day, and he was probably passed out.. oh well! Count it a blessing for you that have your fathers in church!
We honored Julio & Mat by bbqing them steaks! It was fun.
Yea, you are so right. I thank God all the time for my dad. Can't say the same for my kids' dad, but we can't have it all...you are an awesome gal Jess! One day your dad will be here, by faith!
You said it all! Thank God for Pastor King, our Shepherd!
Indeed!!
Post a Comment
<< Home