We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Swim Night

WHEN: June 24, 2006

TIME: 10:30pm - 12:30am

WHERE: Village Square Leisure Centre

COST: $10.00 for over 12 years old, $5.00 under 12 years

PAY WHOM: Jessie - 606-9806

Payment has to be in by Wed. June 14!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Village Square in the NE

8:53 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

How many do you need to make a go of it?????

9:29 PM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

At least 40 ladies. The fee is close to $400.00

6:40 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Jessie, I put the notice up and the comments were: Finally! Cool! Yes! Make sure you advertise and promote. Maybe a thing on the overhead, Make sure there are posters up all around and maybe a phone call to people. Are you fundraising?

8:17 AM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

lol.. well.. i guess i can call it fundraising.. if we get more than 40 people to come. I will also call all the women.. or at least talk to them all on Sunday. I don't want to put it on projector though...

If there's enough $$ for fundraising.. then I will fundraise for either Nikki or the Youth!

Have you collected any $$ at all?

Thanks for your help. I might go to Danny Brown's funeral in Arizona, so I'm not sure if i'll be around too much or not.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Sorry, I did not realize that you wanted me to collect money. Will let the kids know they can pay me. I just put the posters up today.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Thanks Mrs Wizzle.. I don't mind if you collect.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

I changed the date of collection. I will pay the entire amount up front and then be reimbursed. So everyone will have until Wed. Jun 21st to pay!

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home