We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Friday, April 21, 2006

Walking

OK Jessiegurl! Now you're on with the walking! The weather is nice, there are no excuses for not walking on Thursday nights! Amy and I started by going to Confederation Park at 5:45 - 5:50 and walking for 50 minutes to 1 hour in order to be back for choir. If any of you wish to join us, you are more than welcome. With a larger group we can have the different levels happening. Amy is calling this her slow day with me cause she kept with my speed not her power walking. We were still able to yak. Ha ha She is walking each night from her place to Confed. Down and up that hill! Urgg! Someday.

Our aim is to spend the same time walking and cover more distance within that time.

Come join us!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

That's great. I won't be able to make it next Thursday because I have to work. But tax season is almost over!!! So I will be able to meet up with you guys after next Thursday, I'm pumped!!!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home