Prayer Request
Please pray for my friend, Brenda Booker, today and tomorrow. She went in yesterday for the implantation of the radioactive pellets. She has to lie still for 39 hours!
She will be coming home tomorrow I believe.
She has a week after that to rest up and recover in order to go to our annual Ladies Retreat. Pray she will have the strength to go. It is very important to her.
She will be coming home tomorrow I believe.
She has a week after that to rest up and recover in order to go to our annual Ladies Retreat. Pray she will have the strength to go. It is very important to her.
2 Comments:
I cannot imagine being still for 39 hours. I did something to my back and was in bed for 3 days. I could still get up and go and roll over and stuff and even that drove me absolutely bonkers! Egads, my heart goes out to her. In Jesus' name it will all go well. What a sweet precious lady.
Jesus Name... she's on my prayer list. It would be such a shame for her to miss the retreat.
Post a Comment
<< Home