OOPS!
The end of our 2nd 52 day segment has past! I did not realize it.
I am happy to say I feel like I am doing so good with my exercise and maintenance BUT sad to say I am not seeing any weight loss! Except for a rare exception I am on the machine 45 minutes per day. The weight resistance exercise has been missing though. I need to put it back into practice.
I really do want to see more.....so here we go again...the 3rd segment of the year. The end will be June 5th. Post surgery! Should lose a few pounds there anyway!?
Re-gather your determination and set a new goal for that date. For exercise and weight loss. And the dropping of any more bad nutrition habits you still have. Come clean!
June 5th!
I am happy to say I feel like I am doing so good with my exercise and maintenance BUT sad to say I am not seeing any weight loss! Except for a rare exception I am on the machine 45 minutes per day. The weight resistance exercise has been missing though. I need to put it back into practice.
I really do want to see more.....so here we go again...the 3rd segment of the year. The end will be June 5th. Post surgery! Should lose a few pounds there anyway!?
Re-gather your determination and set a new goal for that date. For exercise and weight loss. And the dropping of any more bad nutrition habits you still have. Come clean!
June 5th!
2 Comments:
We will pray! We will overcome!
I am so thankful there are so many of you who are determined to not give up! To take a stand for your health and well being!
LET'S DO IT!
Well, I have to say the walking is really encouraging me alot, and I feel so much better with the fresh air and more energetic than before. I have a walking partner now and we go every night from about 5:30 to 6 or after. Power walking at different speeds throughout, hopefully this is what we should be doing. Now I am waiting for the fat to convert to muscle and see the difference...
Post a Comment
<< Home