Off to Nashville
PK and I are off tomorrow morning to Nashville, Tennessee until Friday.
Pray for us that the tornados will lie still! They are having 4 times the normal amount so far in the southern USA. In fact there was one in Nashville a couple of weeks ago!
Now I am not particularity fond of tornados. So please pray for us.
I will have internet connection in my room so I will keep in touch with weblosing crew.
TTYL
Pray for us that the tornados will lie still! They are having 4 times the normal amount so far in the southern USA. In fact there was one in Nashville a couple of weeks ago!
Now I am not particularity fond of tornados. So please pray for us.
I will have internet connection in my room so I will keep in touch with weblosing crew.
TTYL
2 Comments:
We will be praying! Love you!
My prayers are with you. I love you! Have a good trip. God Bless,
J
Post a Comment
<< Home