Finally!
Well....I finally got the two pounds I had gained back off! That's a start!
June 5th goal here I come! Look out for JudyISaLoser! VROOM!! LOL
It was hard last night because I am really trying to hit it this week and PK said "I sure would like some chocolate chip cookies!" AHHH!!! The smell.....! Anyways....I did it...I didn't take one crumb!
I was so glad this morning though when I got on the scale.....I felt like I had been rewarded!
Keep slugging.....it will pay off! In inches and lbs! And great health!
June 5th goal here I come! Look out for JudyISaLoser! VROOM!! LOL
It was hard last night because I am really trying to hit it this week and PK said "I sure would like some chocolate chip cookies!" AHHH!!! The smell.....! Anyways....I did it...I didn't take one crumb!
I was so glad this morning though when I got on the scale.....I felt like I had been rewarded!
Keep slugging.....it will pay off! In inches and lbs! And great health!
1 Comments:
Yes, take care of MER!!!!
You have to take the oxygen mask first before helping others...remember!
I really am trying to remember that! Hard sometimes when you are the doer. The rescuer! LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home