We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

April 14th coming-ready or not!

Whoa....April 14th is coming close. It is the end of the 2nd 52 day journey we embarked on. I don't know about you but I have not lost the amount I set out to lose.

I have been faithful to exercise and think I have eaten sensibly but I have not logged my eating.

Therefore.....I am going to have to start again and log it!!!!

I am not about to give up! We are in this for life......I am going to get to my goal and then MAINTAIN!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!!!! LOL!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Count me in too! I HAVE to do this!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

You are sooooo close to your goal. Have you tried "that" skirt on recently? You look great. That red and black outfit you had on actually looks too big. Are you sure "that" skirt doesn't fit you now? I think that if you maintain what you have lost now, you will be fine and you do look fabulous you know.

I can hardly believe it has been 2 x 52 days. sigghhh and where am I? Not far. I will just keep on keepin on. Walk and not grow weary. No flyin or runnin here. I think that the majority of living for God and dieting is walking and not fainting. the running and the flying are in the minority but ohhhh how we enjoy them when we have those times.

love you all

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home