Another prayer request
Wow.. if this doesn't keep us all close to God... lol.
I'm having the laser eye surgery done on my eyes next Wed. I'm really nervous and my stomach is already in knots, but I'm extremely excited about it! So I'm praying that God will allow everything to go good, cuz this is my eye sight we are messing with so I hope no infection happens and all goes well!
I'll be able to get rid of these yucky glasses. I'm going to the Heritage conferance in July, so I'm also praying that maybe God will provide me with the man for my future ;0). I'm finally getting to that age, where I would like to settle down and have a family, I've never felt like that before. So I'm being patient and letting God has His will.
Love you ladies, can't wait to go for our walk next Thursday, as long as my eyes are healing ok!
God bless you all!!
I'm having the laser eye surgery done on my eyes next Wed. I'm really nervous and my stomach is already in knots, but I'm extremely excited about it! So I'm praying that God will allow everything to go good, cuz this is my eye sight we are messing with so I hope no infection happens and all goes well!
I'll be able to get rid of these yucky glasses. I'm going to the Heritage conferance in July, so I'm also praying that maybe God will provide me with the man for my future ;0). I'm finally getting to that age, where I would like to settle down and have a family, I've never felt like that before. So I'm being patient and letting God has His will.
Love you ladies, can't wait to go for our walk next Thursday, as long as my eyes are healing ok!
God bless you all!!
2 Comments:
God can do anything, dearie! He's proved that over and over again...we'll be praying! I'd love to get the eye surgery thing done too...maybe one day!
Wow.. I'm excited about not having to wear glasses nemore pretty soon. Although sometimes glasses can make you appear more professional, which I kind of like. But with all the sports I do and all the praying, it will be nice! Sometimes praying requires you to take your glasses off cuz they get all foggy from tears.. so no more... YAAYYYY!!! I'm excited, quite nervous though!
I'm confident that God will have His will in my life. God will shut a good door to open a better door!! Halelujah.. lol!
Have a good weekend. This will be our last weekend for Tax season work.. which is another exciting thing!!
Post a Comment
<< Home