Thanks
Thanks Sis. King for your prayers! My sisters told me that you prayed for our family in ladies prayer.
You're looking great in your efforts to keep the weight off, and so is every1 else! Good job every1!!! I've been able to keep mine off as well. In fact, I think I even lost an extra 2 pounds. I was at the vet, getting the puppies their shots, and I got on the scale and I was almost 3 pounds down!! Yay!!
How's every1 doing on their journeys????
Happy Friday!!
You're looking great in your efforts to keep the weight off, and so is every1 else! Good job every1!!! I've been able to keep mine off as well. In fact, I think I even lost an extra 2 pounds. I was at the vet, getting the puppies their shots, and I got on the scale and I was almost 3 pounds down!! Yay!!
How's every1 doing on their journeys????
Happy Friday!!
5 Comments:
You are welcome Jessie. Our hearts are with the family. We just pray that something good will come of a terrible tragedy!
I am doing good. I just wish I could drop a couple of lbs! Oh well...the good thing is that I am doing right!
I think I am lost...is everything ok? What tragedy? I'm sorry, I don't mean to be nosy, but I'll pray too!
My Aunty's, 8 year common law husband, Tod was murdered on Tues., and they found out this week that it was her daughters boyfried that killed him, he was one of the 2 charged. But it's really sad because we weren't able to reach him.. that's what really bothers me.
But this past few days, I've been having retarded dreams about more of my family being murdered and it wakes me up in the middle of the night almost a bit scared till I realize it's just a dream.
So the prayers are apprciated.
I'm sorry Jess I did not mean to be insensitive. I'll be praying for you too. Love ya and remember God is there...
Oh I remember that.. no worries.. I lean on God for all support!! Thank God for His mercy and grace!!
Post a Comment
<< Home