We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thanks for the prayers

I am feeling more strength. I moved all day Tuesday and unpacked all day Wed.

I am not 100% but doing good.

Keep praying for me if you can. I have a very full week ahead of me!

I am doing good diet wise! Let's keep it up! The loss is in sight!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

we are still praying for the best Pastor's wife in the world!!!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Amen to that! Did you move into the blue house already? Hmmm, I'll have to drop in for tea sometime...how does 3 a.m. sound???

1:17 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Thanks Jess!

Yes, we have moved in and about the tea......don't call me I'll call you!! LOL!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home