A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!
posted by Judy King | 8:52 PM
Hahahaha... that's awsome!!!
One of my friends sent it to me. I loved it!
Looks good to me! If only...
Where's Mrs. Wizzle...haven't heard from you in a while on here...hmmmm
For sure Helen! We need to have fun doing this! Having this support group lessens the stress too I think! We can uplift each other and help keep it real!
Hey! You know what? My legs look great in that position as well as my weight. Kinda like weighing in on the moon, eh? 1/6 of earthweight.
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
Hahahaha... that's awsome!!!
One of my friends sent it to me. I loved it!
Looks good to me! If only...
Where's Mrs. Wizzle...haven't heard from you in a while on here...hmmmm
For sure Helen! We need to have fun doing this! Having this support group lessens the stress too I think! We can uplift each other and help keep it real!
Hey! You know what? My legs look great in that position as well as my weight. Kinda like weighing in on the moon, eh? 1/6 of earthweight.
Post a Comment
<< Home