We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

More Energy!

Thankfully, I am gaining strength! I have not been able to do 30 minutes a day on the elliptical the last week or so. Just 10 to 15 minutes at a time.

Yesterday and today I was able to do the 30 minutes I wanted! YEAH!

Also, I felt more strength during the worship service Wednesday night. I can not stand to not have the strength to give it all I have. Well, I guess when all I have is little strength then that's all my strength....but I love to be able to just worship him without struggling!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Absolutely! You look better and I'm so glad you feel better! I am working on getting my exercise back into my daily grind again...I stopped for a while...bad! But I am going to do it!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Thank you Jesus!

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home