Desire to Determination!
As Helen said..."the battle is raging and we will win."
We shall overcome! Yes, life seems to have hit us all smack upside the face right now! But we shall prevail!
Thank God for His help! I too feel like I am doing good in the food department. For Life.
Also the exercise...even though during my low lowest energy week I was not able to do it as long. Thankfully the last two times I am on back on track with the 30 minutes!
We finally got the last load of moving done last night. We have only tidbitty stuff left over at the house, yard, etc.
I have boxes all over the apartment but oh well at least it is out of the other house.
I thank God that Barb will be living in that house. God has blessed many moments in it and I know she will use it for the kingdom as well. She has given so much of herself to us and I am so grateful God is blessing her for it!
Congrats Helen on the last season....you deserve a rest!
ONWARD COMRADES!!!! Turn desire to determination!!!! In the Spirit and on this way of healthy living!!!!
We shall overcome! Yes, life seems to have hit us all smack upside the face right now! But we shall prevail!
Thank God for His help! I too feel like I am doing good in the food department. For Life.
Also the exercise...even though during my low lowest energy week I was not able to do it as long. Thankfully the last two times I am on back on track with the 30 minutes!
We finally got the last load of moving done last night. We have only tidbitty stuff left over at the house, yard, etc.
I have boxes all over the apartment but oh well at least it is out of the other house.
I thank God that Barb will be living in that house. God has blessed many moments in it and I know she will use it for the kingdom as well. She has given so much of herself to us and I am so grateful God is blessing her for it!
Congrats Helen on the last season....you deserve a rest!
ONWARD COMRADES!!!! Turn desire to determination!!!! In the Spirit and on this way of healthy living!!!!
1 Comments:
YEAH HELEN!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home