| Well, Ladies, it's been another week, and I am soooo pumped! Another 2.5 pounds for me this week! I am close to what I weighed the week after I had Logan(which was really low...for me!), and once I reach that goal, it's another goal, then another until I reach my desired weight. Like Sis. King and Helen said, thank God for our support group! I honestly have never done this well with weight loss in my life, and I owe it all to my friends who are constantly backing me up! Thank you all! You look great, and together we will be the most beautiful ladies in Pentecost! |
3 Comments:
Thanks Merbear! I love you too and am so glad you are my best supporter! Yea, Mer! I think you look great now, but after the loss you want to see...if you feel like me you'll just feel better about yourself, and have waaaaaay more self confidence. Love ya! By the way...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Well, Amy, you are doing great! You are close to your THIRD phonebook. Way to go girl. Keep it up.
Helen your message is for me cause it is 0 again this week. tks for the encouragement without even knowing it was needed.
That is soooo true Helen! I went over 2 weeks with no loss, but I know I was doing well, so it doesn't matter about the scale thing. Thank you for reminding me. And Mrs. Wizzle, I am half a pound OVER my 3rd phone book! Yea!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home