We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Victory Report

News update for our We B Losing members away in the states!

Tonight 5 filled and 2 refilled! Kevin, Brenda (Bro. Baker's sister), Jeremiah (Jessie's visitor), Garth (Linda's Reid's charge), Chris Goode were filled. Victoria and Daniel were refilled. I think there may have been one more?

This morning...Charles!

AND tonight COLLEEN, Jeremiah, Garth and another girl were baptized!!!

What a wonderful day

4 Comments:

Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Ya, that was really amazing. That other lady that got baptized, I can't remember her name,she also got the Holy Ghost.

Jeremiah really needed the Holy Ghost... he's been a "coce addict" for the past like 10 years of his life. He's 25 and very dried up and hit bottem. So I really hope he lets God do a work in him. A testimony like Mat Brown, except proly a little worse into drugs.

God is doing an amazing work right now!!

That was neat... Coleen's countenance was totally changed!!

Thank God!

12:02 AM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

I am in awe of God's amazing power! What a service, and how good He is! Now we just need a miracle with Nikki!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

I thought there was one more. Thanks Jessie.

How awesome with Jeremiah!! Thank God!! It is so said. Those who have been there want out. The young people who have never been there think they want to go there! Go figure!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

I just remembered the ladies' name.. Patricia! She was speaking in tounges in the baptistry. And she was very high when she first came to the service, but when she left.. she was high in the Holy Ghost. I remember when Mat Brown got the Holy Ghost he acted as though he was very high as well... it's just really neat what God is doing here.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home