We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Treadmill blahs...

Ok, I really need something to do while I am on thet infernal contraption that is going to help me lose this yucky extras I carry around! Any suggestions?

I also wanted to say, I have been battling this horrible virus this week, a cold, cough, sore throat, and a constant headache. I was feeling really bad today, and around 2:30 I suddenly got this burst of energy, and I felt alot better, and was able to do my exercise then. Someone must have been praying for me...thank you!

We B Losing

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

I agree with merbear, I cannot read and ride the bike, the treadmill would probably be the same. How about a language tape or CD. Or a preaching tape or CD. Or a singing tape or CD. or sing out loud. Or just veg. What about talking to somebody. The time really flies when you are not totally concentrating on the work out. I could go 10 kms on the bike when I was yakking and my normal was 5 or 6. Have you tried interval training? You go fast for 45 seconds or so and then go slower for a minute or two and then fast for 45 seconds or so and then slower for a few minutes.Make sure you do some stretches afterwards.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Ya... I have to have either a murder mystery, and the old time raidio shows are great... www.rusc.com. I listen to the Whistler when I'm on the treadmill. Or else I really have to have some beaty music.. I could never read.. it's worse than being car sick!!

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home