TOPS
I went to my first weight loss club meeting. My parents wanted me to go to their TOPS meeting. Take Off Pounds Sensibly.
Everyone one was staring at me saying "Are YOU going to be a new member?" "You don't' need to be here!" It was funny.
I really enjoyed it though. I felt such a kindred spirit and sense of compassion for those who were there trying to do something about their weight.
The leader shared ideas and everyone was giving their input.
We need support! It is one of the key components of weight loss as well as all the others.
Thank God for We B Losing supporters!
Everyone one was staring at me saying "Are YOU going to be a new member?" "You don't' need to be here!" It was funny.
I really enjoyed it though. I felt such a kindred spirit and sense of compassion for those who were there trying to do something about their weight.
The leader shared ideas and everyone was giving their input.
We need support! It is one of the key components of weight loss as well as all the others.
Thank God for We B Losing supporters!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home