Tootsie Rolls/Licorice all sorts
Does any1 know if licorice allsorts are similar to a tootsie roll in fat/calorie wise??
I just went and bought a big pack of fruit flavored gum to chew when I get a sweets craving. When you are sitting at a desk all day... those urges to snack are really frequent. I've also been drinking a bunch of water when I get a craving... that helps somewhat!
Have a good Monday!
I just went and bought a big pack of fruit flavored gum to chew when I get a sweets craving. When you are sitting at a desk all day... those urges to snack are really frequent. I've also been drinking a bunch of water when I get a craving... that helps somewhat!
Have a good Monday!
3 Comments:
All I could find was that 4 licorice allsorts = 1 banana + 1 apple. Try the Licorice goodies.As long as you can control it. Or try the cherry nibs. I found that 27 pieces = 139 calories 1 gm of fat and 1 twizzler = about 33 calories and .22 gms of fat. Hopefully that helps. I would go and look at the store on the package. Very little on the internet.
Thank you Mrs. Wizzle
You know why you couldn't find too much on it cuz I didn't spell it right.. it's liquorice. And that's why I couldn't find it earlier on. So here's info in case neone else is interested. Liquorice allsorts - per 100g - 352cal, 4.5g of fat. Tootsie Roll - per 6 pieces - 154 cal, 1.32g of fat. They must be similiar because 100g is much more than just 6 pieces.. I think.. I'll have to check on that.
Thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home