To my birthday buddy
Sis. King I just want to say Happy Birthday from my heart! I love you soo much and I'm so honored to have you as my Pastor's wife. You truly are a great example to me, I pray that I will have the wisdom, patience, love, spiritual, strength and determination that you have!! I want to be like you when I grow up. As I walk my journey in life, I have such a strong desire to be as you are, your strength truly encourages me.
I'm a little bit emotional today, when I read all of these posts and realize that I'm still here to share these moments with everyone! God truly has been merciful and good to me!
Happy Birthday to my special birthday buddy!!
I love you sooooooo sooooo soooo much!
Jessie
I'm a little bit emotional today, when I read all of these posts and realize that I'm still here to share these moments with everyone! God truly has been merciful and good to me!
Happy Birthday to my special birthday buddy!!
I love you sooooooo sooooo soooo much!
Jessie
4 Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jessie! Hope you have a great day. You sure have a great start on a healthy lifestyle. Keep it up and you won't have health issues later on in life. Happy, happy, happy day.
Happy Birthday to my Birthday Buddy! God is so good and merciful to us all!! I am so thankful that His mercy are new everyday! No shortage...which is a neccessity for us human beings! Thank God for another year to go forward with Him together!!! Love ya and you have a blessed and happy Birthday as well!!
Aww.. thanks ladies!
You've covered all the bases, Jess! Thank God for such wonderful friends! We are all truly blessed...
Post a Comment
<< Home