We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Texas

Well here I am in Texas finally...my Mom seems much better...we are hoping to go out for her BDay tomorrow....Lord willing and she has the strength.

It was sure good to see her and give her a hug after all her close calls with death the past month...Dad said he has never seen her so close.

Thank God for another chance to be with her!

I stopped at the grocery store on my way from the airport for low cal snacks and skim milk! LOL! I am doing so good on this trip!

I am going to Curves tomorrow morning. I walked 2.5 miles this morning before my flight.

No slacking!!!!! No excuses!!!!!!!!

I hope to have a good weight report when I get home!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Thank God for his mercies! I am so glad you are doing so well! When you put your mind to it, it really does seem easier! Miss you and can't wait to see how slim you are when you get back!

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home