Tag In
Hey from California....the weather is wonderful...a bit nippy at night but wonderful in the day.
The Conference was so good and uplifting!!!! The preaching was right to me.....God is so Good.
PK preaches at Booker's tomorrow morning and at Trevino's tomorrow night. He is feeling sick tonight so pray for him.
I have been so good. I have resisted all desserts!!!!
I had my splurge meal at Panda Inn with all the preacher's and wives but put a modest amount on my plate....I was amazed at how much everyone else ate. I was stuffed with less than half of what they ate! Amazing.
I got up and walked today before we went out for the day.
I got to see Sis. Booker today and she was feeling much better today than she has since the surgery. The cancer had spread to her cervix. It was more aggressive than they orginially thought. They will give her 6 weeks of radiation. Keep her in your prayers.
She was very upbeat and loved the visit. She even walked, very slowly though, with me around the block! And then walked me through her backyard garden. We are gardening buddies. She was so proud to show me.
Yes, Helham everyone told me I looked great....Erick even came up and said...you must be on that yellow page thing again! You look great! LOL!
I'll keep in touch....I want to hear good reports from you as well.
Talking about the Chinese food....I read that many people think it is low fat but it isn't. Unless you have the calorie count I would stay away from it unless it is a splurge meal.
Love ya all!!!!
The Conference was so good and uplifting!!!! The preaching was right to me.....God is so Good.
PK preaches at Booker's tomorrow morning and at Trevino's tomorrow night. He is feeling sick tonight so pray for him.
I have been so good. I have resisted all desserts!!!!
I had my splurge meal at Panda Inn with all the preacher's and wives but put a modest amount on my plate....I was amazed at how much everyone else ate. I was stuffed with less than half of what they ate! Amazing.
I got up and walked today before we went out for the day.
I got to see Sis. Booker today and she was feeling much better today than she has since the surgery. The cancer had spread to her cervix. It was more aggressive than they orginially thought. They will give her 6 weeks of radiation. Keep her in your prayers.
She was very upbeat and loved the visit. She even walked, very slowly though, with me around the block! And then walked me through her backyard garden. We are gardening buddies. She was so proud to show me.
Yes, Helham everyone told me I looked great....Erick even came up and said...you must be on that yellow page thing again! You look great! LOL!
I'll keep in touch....I want to hear good reports from you as well.
Talking about the Chinese food....I read that many people think it is low fat but it isn't. Unless you have the calorie count I would stay away from it unless it is a splurge meal.
Love ya all!!!!
2 Comments:
Great going, girl! You're doing wonderful! Keep it up!
Sis. Booker is always in our prayers! I am so glad you are doing so well, and the chinese food thing...I almost really did think it was good, but now I know better. See you soon!
Love Amy
Post a Comment
<< Home