One more.....
Down one more....maybe I'll hit 10 down by the 52nd day! That's 4 short of what I wanted by that date..... but hey....10 less poundage I am carrying around than I was Jan 1st!
I'll be establishing new goals for myself on the 21st and then off we go again!
(update on Nikki under comments on last post)
I'll be establishing new goals for myself on the 21st and then off we go again!
(update on Nikki under comments on last post)
3 Comments:
We are praying for you gals and for Nikki!
Hopefully the roads will be better when you return...no snow and then the day you go down there is snow!!
Thank God he gave you a safe trip!
Tell Nikki she is one special girl for Auntie Helen to actually leave Calgary during tax season!! LOL!!
Tare care of our girl!
Ha Mer...and I look good in curlers too...LOL...thanks for the compliment anyway! I really need to take off some more. Hidden lbs that I hate to try to hide all the time!
Hey Mom.. tell Nikki I love her lots.. and I wish I could be there with her too!! I was going to go but I have 3 visitors supposed to be coming to Bro. Merrit's preaching.
Sis. King.. .you look absolutely amazing.. you really doo...but i understand that when the clothes are undone.. there seems like sooo much more to loose... hahaha!!
God bless all!!
Post a Comment
<< Home