We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Mark's Attack!

While Mark was in Oregon for this last revival he was sitting talking with the Pastor and his family in their home after the last service.

The 14 year old adopted daughter all week had been "teasing" (or so he thought) Mark asking "Have you ever felt a police billy club?"

Well......she pulls ones out from beside her and proceeds to whack him across both shins! It was very painful and he has two bruises and bumps on his shins from the attack!

The Pastor and his family were so shocked and embarrassed!

Wow....like Paul said...." for I bear in my body the marks......." For real!

The little brother was sitting there staring into space. Then he said "I can see it now....he's not coming back!"

6 Comments:

Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

OUCH! Poor Mark! I feel for the family, how embarrassing...

11:12 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

She must have been infatuated by him. 14 year olds have a strange way of showing it.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Oh my Lord... that's shocking!!! I wonder what the last statement meant?!? Poor Mark.. Hopefully he's ok.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

The little brother was just figuring out that because of what his sister did that Mark wouldn't want to come back to their house!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Duhh... I don't think I read that right... lol.. wakey wakey!!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Mark doesn't give many details so I don't know the answers to the questions you have asked.

However, I do know that he said they responded at altar call...so...we'll have to wait and hear from the Pastor and his wife before we know much!

This is a good experience for him but boy do we ever miss him!!!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home