| I don't know if you've ever worn that outfit before, Sis. King, but did it ever look awesome! You looked so slim and beautiful and it just made me want to look like that ever so much more! You are such an inspiration for me! And for someone like me, who has not worn the size of skirt I had on tonight for almost 4 years, I was soooo proud of myself! Hopefully not too much but enough to know that I can credit it to the encouragement of all of my friends on this Blog! Thank you, thank you, thank you! We are all LOSERS! |
3 Comments:
Thank you Amy! You looked great too! Congrats on the skirt size!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
We B Losing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We B Losing more than pounds,eh? Skirt sizes too! The skirt looked good on you! Just save it for me when it doesn't fit you anymore! I mean too big for you! Now that's faith talking for me to fit in your skirt!
Faith is the only thing that keeps us going! And you will have my skirt Mrs. Longski! Love ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home