We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

God is Good

God is so good! He allowed me to take my Mom and Dad out to eat today for her 74th BDay! She was well enough to go and enjoy it. I am so full of gratitude and thanksgiving! They enjoyed it so much and felt so treated.

God was so good to allow me one more blessed time!!!! Thank you Jesus!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

I am so glad that God is so merciful, and that you are enjoying yourself! Dieting is hard enough at home, but beong away it's harder as you have to eat what they have and not what you should. But the exercise is key and portion control too. We miss you and are looking forward to seeing you again! Love ya!

6:07 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

I for sure consider it a huge privilege to be the daughter of Freda Leona Green! What a lady!! She is my friend, my role model, my mentor, my hero and my Mom! What more could I ask for!!! Only this...that I can be that to my daughter...and any granddaughter the Lord may bless me with!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home