We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

DAY 52

It is hard to believe but Day 52 has arrived! And we are losers big time!

I really appreciate all the ladies who have been on this 52 day journey with me. I never dreamed on Jan 1st when this idea hit me that so many of you would join me.

And I have heard from so many who never post on this site but follow it everyday! To those silent members I salute you as well!

And now what? I would like to kick off tomorrow We B Losing Phase II. How about it?

I was 4 short of losing the 2 lbs. per week that I had hoped for. But I am extremely happy with the 10 lbs that are gone! And I am so excited about the way my clothes are beginning to fit again! Again, I am determined to wear that skirt. And no, I don't fit into it properly yet!

I would like to keep going with a new goal of one lb. per week since I am so close to my final goal.

Are you with me? WE B Losing Phase II starts tomorrow and ends April 14th! Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Sounds great! lets do it. I am not near my goal.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

I am so with you! I have a ways to go so I need all the support I can get! Thank you all!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

The beauty of this past 52 days is that we as a group are all closer to our goals! With some it has been a slower go than others but with all of us it has been a GO!

And the most important thing that we have done is to commit ourselves to a healthy lifesyle and diet. I think that is tremendous. And it does have results.

PK just had his annual doctor's visit. With prayer, consistent exercise, and proper diet he had a wonderful blood report!! The Doctor was amazed and very pleased. The desired ratio for the cholesterol is to keep it below 4 and he was 3.93. A couple of years ago he was almost 6! It works!!!

So image..yes...we do care...and we do want to be a reasonable size....good health....our primary goal. The better body size is the icing on the cake!

I am proud of all of you. It does my heart good to see you looking so good and feeling so good about it!!!!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Hey, everyone! Someone gave me a skirt at church last night that was a size smaller than I usually wear. I was so pleased with the skirt and was excited to try it on, but worried too...guess what? It fit perfectly! I was so thrilled and it makes me almost weep to see that I am really doing it!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lost inches, yes!!!!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Count me in...it's been a great support group.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Well...it seems like it is a go...you all want to start on Phase II.

Thank you!

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home