We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Blogspot Forever!

Wow...so many wonderful things you have said to me today....I think I will stay blogging forever!!!

Tears are so near the surface and spilling over and running down my face today...I feel so blessed!!!!

I don't care if I receive one gift in the natural, which I know I will...but to have family and friends such as I have is worth more than all the wealth in this world!!!!

I just got a Happy Birthday call from Turkey as well...Aydin just called.

The part in me that you want to be like Jessie is only God showing through me. In Judy King there is no good thing...it's in Him alone.....I pray He shines through me! It is His strength being made perfect in my weakness! How do we rate that!!!

My ship is so small and the ocean is so big!!! Thank God He is at the helm!!!

So blessed...so blessed...so blessed!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

I know Sis. King that it's God in you.. that's what I'm trying for; to let God shine through me. Family & friends mean the most.. more than the materialistic gain.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home