We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Another successful day

I went to the Curves here in Cleburne. It is really nice and big! They were so friendly and glad to have a "Canadian" in their club.

They gave me special treatment.

I will exercise with my Dad in the exercise room they have here at their apartments tomorrow. Probably be the first one in a jean skirt to do it!

I am doing incredibly well on my exercise and my dieting while away. I am so glad! It has not been hard. And having you as my support and to be accountable to has been so much help! Thank you!!!

How are you doing? Is all going well while I am away?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

All is well Sis. King. It's good to hear that your Mom was feeling well enough to go to a restaurant. Have lots of fun and God bless!!

PS - The scales have stayed the same for me.
Love ya!

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home