Am I Sore or What!?
I have been doing the exercise regime that Kurtis made for Pastor King for weight resistance strength training. Wow....the first 2 sessions didn't phase me....but boy oh boy....the one yesterday has me so sore!
It had to the lunges. Backside and front of thighs so sore! I can hardly sit!
I am also being faithful to my aerobic on all the other days. 30 minutes on the elliptical cross trainer.
How is everyone else doing with exercise!? Don't let up! It is a major key to health and diet success.
Give 'er!!!!!
It had to the lunges. Backside and front of thighs so sore! I can hardly sit!
I am also being faithful to my aerobic on all the other days. 30 minutes on the elliptical cross trainer.
How is everyone else doing with exercise!? Don't let up! It is a major key to health and diet success.
Give 'er!!!!!
2 Comments:
Sounds interesting...are you up to sharing?
I am not sure this the best one for women. I would like to look into a program just for women. I'll let you now what I find. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home