We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Monday, February 13, 2006

53 Years and Ready to Go!

Well it is so odd. I look at myself in the mirror this morning and it just doesn't add up to how old I feel inside. There should be a 18 year old kid looking back at me! Surely there is a mistake! Some sort of distortion going on with my mirror!

A 18 year old (with 53 years of experience) in a 53 year old body! Wassup up!? I pray I always stay 18 in my spirit but not in my knowledge for sure! Young in spirit puh-leeze!

I am working on keeping this body from premature decay as well. I want to live young until I check out for that new body!

Those dreadful scales didn't give me a Birthday present for sure! No loss for two weeks. But what a gain! I am on the road to good health!

I AM making wise choices in my food selections and I am exercising consistently. I am fitting into skirts I couldn't Jan 1st! YEAH!! By Ladies Retreat I have one that I want to wear to. It is the one that I wore 3 years ago to the Ladies Retreat and they all wowed! I WILL WEAR IT IN MAY 2006!!!!

Mrs. Wizzle, you made me actually cry when I read what you can do now! Out with the scales....on with the triumphs! I do think you could write a book!!! You are awesome with the pen (computer one! LOL)

Love all of you! Let's go for the gold!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You really and truly do not look like a 53 year old at all. So some of what you see in that mirror is in your mind. I hope when I am 53 I look as good as you. Of course we have a problem. I already have the gray hair and you have not been "blessed" with it yet.

I think it IS strange that we don't feel the age on the inside. I talked to a 91 year old and it is the same for them. Inside doesn't match outside. Yay for health and fitness. You are a dynamo compared to some other 50ish people I know.

Keep it up lady you are an inspiration to us all.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home