YES!!!!
Last week the scales showed no loss. Today they show the real picture! 3 more lbs. 8 lbs total down!
This just goes to show you that there are so many things that cloud the picture like temporary bloating etc. Don't jump ship when the winds look adverse! Time will tell the true story!
So that means I am right on target for a 2 lbs per week average.
Not the unreal weight loss story. I lost 30 lbs in one month! But the step by step story of consistent persistence!
This just goes to show you that there are so many things that cloud the picture like temporary bloating etc. Don't jump ship when the winds look adverse! Time will tell the true story!
So that means I am right on target for a 2 lbs per week average.
Not the unreal weight loss story. I lost 30 lbs in one month! But the step by step story of consistent persistence!
2 Comments:
Wonderful! You are absolutely right. Persistence and determination win the day! Great work there, lady! Skirt, here we come!!!!! whoopee!!! yahoo!!! Can you see me doing flips and jumps. Ha ha great going!!!!
Yes, when I get back from my trip I will by faith be posting another yellow page!!!
I am going to be dedicated on this trip!
I will get a travel pass for Curves and also work out in the hotel when I can't go to Curves.
I WILL make smart choices eating out!
Post a Comment
<< Home