Wow what a response
I couldn't believe all the ladies who want to join this 52 day Plan. Welcome! I will hold a meeting after prayer on Saturday evening to talk more about this and answer any questions. Also, if you want to talk to me earlier just give me a call.
You can add a comment to any post at anytime. If you want to be someone that writes for the blog just send me your e-mail address and I'll send you the link to become a member.
I do not recommend clicking on the "Next Blog" at the top right hand of the screen. That is just other people's blogs and some may not be suitable for viewing.
Let's have fun!
You can add a comment to any post at anytime. If you want to be someone that writes for the blog just send me your e-mail address and I'll send you the link to become a member.
I do not recommend clicking on the "Next Blog" at the top right hand of the screen. That is just other people's blogs and some may not be suitable for viewing.
Let's have fun!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home