Whew!!!
Well.......here goes my first posting of weight loss.....drum roll....are you ready?.........3 LBS!!!!
I am on the way! As exciting as those first 2 or 3 lbs are believe me when you clear out the last ones it is unbelieveable joy!!!
Anyone else with victory reports? You can make a comment under my post with your loss or if you have signed up as a contributor post it!!
When we get closer to our goals....we need to talk about maintenance! Maintaining weight loss.
I am on the way! As exciting as those first 2 or 3 lbs are believe me when you clear out the last ones it is unbelieveable joy!!!
Anyone else with victory reports? You can make a comment under my post with your loss or if you have signed up as a contributor post it!!
When we get closer to our goals....we need to talk about maintenance! Maintaining weight loss.
2 Comments:
I am totally amazed! Wow! Three pounds and you are so close to your goal. That means hard work and dedication. Great going! Keep it up!
That's really awsome!!
Post a Comment
<< Home