Well wishes
Hey all ye loosers!!
I just want to encourage everyone.. although I'm very close to my ideal weight, and it's very hard to loose when you are near your goal weight! I just want to say how good you all are doing! Even my Mom got on the treadmill last night after midnight, just to keep her commitment! That's amazing commitment, she deserves the recognition. And for all of you that have lost any amount of weight.. it's self discipline and continuous excercise and healthier choices that is helping you to see the goal!
Keep it off loosers!!!
I just want to encourage everyone.. although I'm very close to my ideal weight, and it's very hard to loose when you are near your goal weight! I just want to say how good you all are doing! Even my Mom got on the treadmill last night after midnight, just to keep her commitment! That's amazing commitment, she deserves the recognition. And for all of you that have lost any amount of weight.. it's self discipline and continuous excercise and healthier choices that is helping you to see the goal!
Keep it off loosers!!!
4 Comments:
After midnight!!!!!!!! Go,Helen,go!I can see the difference in ya! Keep it up. You too Jessie. Great going both of you!
Thanks ladies!! I think we are ALL doing a great job... Sis. Sherry... you have done an amazing job in your journey. It's a journey.. try to make it as exciting as you can!
Whoa, Merbear, you sure have a way with words! Whew! Lots of nice things to say about all of us! Nice to read.
Talk about exciting things. My exercise place is having a class in Strippercize!They had it last night and they said it was a hoot! Lots of laughs and a good workout! Now you are all dying to know aren't you? Do they take their clothes off and did I go? The answers are No and No. It is just a towel and the motions and I did not feel comfortable going. Sounds like fun though. Maybe next time. haha haha haa haaaa........
For sure you guys are looking great! I can see results. It shows!!
Your journey may be longer but when you reach the end we'll all be even and then we all have the struggle to stay there. "There" will be different for different body makes. We all have to feel comfortable with ourselves and not compare ourselves.
We will need each other!
AND we must remember, this is for our health number one!!!
The nice side effect of getting healthy is getting smaller in size. It just comes along.
Strive for the health issues and the other will follow!
Post a Comment
<< Home