We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Weigh...to go!

Ok, now I am really excited! Guess what? I've lost eight pounds in only six days! Yes, it's alot for such a short time, but for someone like me, it's normal as it's mostly water right now. It is still a milestone though, and it is exciting! I've been power walking 30 minutes a day, drinking 3 litres of water a day(that's a toughie!) and counting my calories. It works and now I just need to stick with it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy King said...

I am soooooo impressed!!!! For sure....weigh to go!!!! Weigh to go for success!!!! Power walking 30 minutes a day is so very, very good. You will see so much more result combining that with your caloric reduction! And the water!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Yahoo! You're doing it! Keep up the great work!

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home