Want to be a contributor to the site?
If anyone wants to be a contributor of posts for the site just e-mail me your e-mail address and I will send you the link.
If you just want to make comments on post you read you can just click on the comment link at the end of the post. It will require you to choose a blogger username and password.
I have a sheet created to help you keep track of your calories, points or whatever you count, your water intake, your exercise. You keep a sheet on each day, therefore you need 46 sheets as of today.
The other sheet I created is for the 52 days. It records total calories, points, etc. for each day and a place to tick off that you did your exercise, drank your water. On the right hand side I have put Sunday as the weigh in day. At the end of the 52 days everyone should have great numbers to show!
If you just want to make comments on post you read you can just click on the comment link at the end of the post. It will require you to choose a blogger username and password.
I have a sheet created to help you keep track of your calories, points or whatever you count, your water intake, your exercise. You keep a sheet on each day, therefore you need 46 sheets as of today.
The other sheet I created is for the 52 days. It records total calories, points, etc. for each day and a place to tick off that you did your exercise, drank your water. On the right hand side I have put Sunday as the weigh in day. At the end of the 52 days everyone should have great numbers to show!
1 Comments:
Thanks for all the work you are doing to help us out Sis. King!!
Post a Comment
<< Home