Treadmill
Guess what everyone! I got money for a treadmill! I had to juggle my bills but it's gonna work, and I am so excited now! Can anyone tell me what the best and cheapest brand is? We want a motorized one, but not expensive(I don't have that much!) Thanks for your prayers!
2 Comments:
I'll try to ask around too. Just don't buy anything too quick. Let's make sure you are getting the best your money can buy!
Another option when we find out the best brands and models is to look in the paper and bargain finder for the thousands of people who buy them and never use them and then sell them!!!
THANK YOU JESUS FOR ANSWERED PRAYER!
That's what I was going to suggest... look in the bargain finder. Try looking at www.forsaleforrent.com, hit the Calgary link. You can get better quality for what you pay.
G'luck!
Post a Comment
<< Home