Those gymnastic balls
If anyone is interested, the balls Mrs. Wizzle uses are on sale at WalMart right now in the sporting goods department for $17.97. They are quite big, and the one WalMart sold out so fast they had to order more within just a couple days of the sale! I like Merbear's comment on using it as a seat for the desk and I am going to try that because I could definitely use a change in my posture. Thanks, Mer!
1 Comments:
You buy the balls according to your height. You should be able to sit with your knees parallel to the floor. Check the box. It is not your weight you go by. Also the better the quality, the better the ball. Duh! The ones at my exercise place are good up to 1000 lbs. You feel comfortable knowing it is not going to give on you! ha ha I don't think the one that I have at home is that good of quality.
Post a Comment
<< Home