Scales
Evil! ....Cruel! ...Nasty! ...Wicked! ...Rotten! ...Disgusting! ...Criminal! ...Scandalous! ...Vile!
...Horrid! ...Abhorent! ...Despicable! ...Malevolent! ...Stinky! ...Putrid! ...Revolting! ...Vicious!
....Only worthy of the junk heap!
Now that I am done venting.
I finally got around to buying a set of scales. If you remember, the ones I was using never gave me a straight answer. This set gives me a very straight answer and I don't like it at all. It put me at the heaviest I have been this month. Thank God not the heaviest I have been. I tried them several times. On..... horrid numbers....... off. On......... same horrid numbers......... off. On......... nothing has changed........ off. The joy of digital scales. Sighhhhh.... Do you wonder I have such lovely adjectives for the scales??????
Another week goes by and I report no loss. So....... I will start there and work my way down. ONLY DOWN!!!!!!!! I will NEVER read those numbers on my scale again in that order.
By the sounds of it your scales are doing fine and I am sure that next week mine will be finer than they are today. I may even like them. I wonder if they are like photocopiers and see me coming. ha ha Shades of Garfield. I guess I can be grateful the scales do not talk out loud. Phew!
Congratulations on all your losses!
Keep it up to keep it going down.
...Horrid! ...Abhorent! ...Despicable! ...Malevolent! ...Stinky! ...Putrid! ...Revolting! ...Vicious!
....Only worthy of the junk heap!
Now that I am done venting.
I finally got around to buying a set of scales. If you remember, the ones I was using never gave me a straight answer. This set gives me a very straight answer and I don't like it at all. It put me at the heaviest I have been this month. Thank God not the heaviest I have been. I tried them several times. On..... horrid numbers....... off. On......... same horrid numbers......... off. On......... nothing has changed........ off. The joy of digital scales. Sighhhhh.... Do you wonder I have such lovely adjectives for the scales??????
Another week goes by and I report no loss. So....... I will start there and work my way down. ONLY DOWN!!!!!!!! I will NEVER read those numbers on my scale again in that order.
By the sounds of it your scales are doing fine and I am sure that next week mine will be finer than they are today. I may even like them. I wonder if they are like photocopiers and see me coming. ha ha Shades of Garfield. I guess I can be grateful the scales do not talk out loud. Phew!
Congratulations on all your losses!
Keep it up to keep it going down.
1 Comments:
You are hilarious!
Mrs. Wizzle I am sure the measuring tape would give you a good report! Much more positive than those horrid scales!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home